Alexandria University is one of the largest universities in Egypt, is a public university in Alexandria, Egypt. It was established in 1938. It is now the second largest university in Egypt and has many affiliations to various universities for ongoing research. As of 2017 rankings, it is 916th worldwide and 2nd in Egypt. Recently, Alexandria University is working on the establishment of a branch in Juba, south of Sudan, and in N'djamena in Tchad. Believing in its role towards Arab and African countries, Alexandria University established in 1960 in Beirut, Lebanon, "Beirut Arab University" which is run and supervised by educational and administrative cadres from Alexandria University. More than 6944 students are currently studying in our university.
- Benefits of taking admission in Medical Universities in Egypt.
- It is easy to get Mbbs admission in Egypt as they have kept the procedure simple for all the students.
- Once you return back to your country, you will get the best placement in the renowned college of India.
- Studying abroad is not always expensive, especially in the case of an MBBS study in Egypt. The MBBS fee in Egypt is the least from other colleges.
- Scholarships are available for distinction students along with the candidates who pass the entrance exams with good marks.
- The country is safe for students coming from different countries and they get everything for their survival.
- Students can complete the five years study of medical studies with the minimum expense and thus every individual can fulfill his dream.
- The faculties and practice session of the college is the best and it makes learning easy for the students