Belize is a nation on the eastern coast of Central America, with the Caribbean Sea shorelines to the east and dense jungle to the west. Offshore, the massive Belize Barrier Reef, dotted with hundreds of low-lying islands called cayes, hosts rich marine life. Belize’s jungle areas are home to Mayan ruins like Caracol, renowned for its towering pyramid;lagoon-side Lamanai; and Altun Ha, just outside Belize City.
Currency Belize dollar (BZD)
Climate Belize has a tropical climate with pronounced wet and dry seasons, although there are significant variations in weather patterns by region. Temperatures vary according to elevation, proximity to the coast, and the moderating effects of the northeast trade winds off the Caribbean. Average temperatures in the coastal regions range from 24 °C (75.2 °F) in January to 27 °C (80.6 °F) in July. Temperatures are slightly higher inland, except for the southern highland plateaus, such as the Mountain Pine Ridge, where it is a noticeably cooler year-round. Overall, the seasons are marked more by differences in humidity and rainfall than in temperature.
- MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India) IN Belize(6 Years) with internship
- All universities are approved by both MCI & Who
- Mode of teaching: English medium
- Fee Starts from 1.7 lakhs from 3.5 lakhs/year
- Separate hostel for both girls & boys
- Indian food available
- MCI coaching available
- Low tuition fees
- Globally recognized degrees awarded by medical universities after completing MBBS
- Simple admission procedure.
- MBBS in Belize taught in English.
- Can appear for screening test like USMLE, MCI, PLAB, etc. after completing MBBS.
- Some universities give assistance to the students to clear the MCI screening test.
- Safe country as the crime rate in Belize is very less as compared to other countries.
- Low cost of living in Belize.