Mkhitar Gosh University is an old university Established in 1996 located in Yerevan, the capital city of Armenia. The University is a member of the UNESCO for the International Recognition of Equivalence of State Diplomas and Degrees. The faculty of medicine at Mkhitar Gosh Armenian University offers medical programs in 3 fields – Medical case, Dentistry & Medical Art.
- Low tuition fees
- Globally recognized degrees awarded by medical universities after completing MBBS
- Simple admission procedure.
- MBBS in Armenia taught in English.
- Can appear for screening test like USMLE, MCI, PLAB, etc. after completing MBBS.
- Some universities give assistance to the students to clear the MCI screening test.
- A safe country as the crime rate in Armenia is very less as compared to other countries.
- Low cost of living in Armenia